Xokoban is my (C++) sokoban game for X11.
Here's a list of it's features:
- Undo's right back to your first move
- Go to any level - you don't have to play them in order
- recording of solutions. If you solve a level or find a better solution, the new solution will be remembered
- can show the solution for any level, if one has been found
- a demo mode which shows all solutions or levels
- a nice-looking game board with a configurable color scheme, 4 are included.
Note it may not compile these days as it was written ages ago (more than 7 years ago) and needs a bit of work to compile with modern compilers/systems.
Software downloads are released under the GNU GPL
All downloads and related files are released "as is" and their use is entirely at your own risk.
Here's a screenshot showing a level from an excellent PC game called BoxWorld (by Jeng-Long Jiang). search for it